Call for Abstract
9th International Conference on Pediatric Cardiology, will be organized around the theme “Future of Child Health and Wellbeing”
Pediatric Cardiology-2022 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Cardiology-2022
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is one of the fields of medicine which is concerned with the medical, health care and development of babies and children and their opportunity to get complete potential to grow into adults. Pediatrics follows the age range from infants to adolescents. Pediatrics is the newly emerged medical specialty. The main aim of the pediatrics is to reduce the child and infant death rates, to control the spreading of infectious diseases and to promote healthy life styles. Pediatrics is not only concerned about the immediate cure but also the long term effects on quality life, abilities and survival.
- Track 1-1Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-2Pediatric audiology
- Track 1-3Fetal surgery
- Track 1-4Pediatric otorhinolaryngology
- Track 1-5Vascular surgery
- Track 1-6Specialty care
- Track 1-7Pediatric ophthalmology
- Track 1-8Pediatric dentistry
Pediatric cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating heart problems in children. In those children who might need heart surgery, Pediatric cardiologists work closely with Pediatric heart surgeons to determine the best treatments and interventions. A number of heart conditions can affect children. Some are structural differences they are born with. Others involve the electrical system that controls the heartbeat. Pediatric cardiologists diagnose, treat, and manage heart problems in children, including
“Congenital heart disease” (heart differences children are born with), such as holes between chambers of the heart, valve problems, and abnormal blood vessels.
Arrhythmias or abnormal heart rhythms caused by the electrical system that controls the heart beat Congenital heart disease
- Track 2-1Children with heart murmurs
- Track 2-2Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Track 2-3Endocardial and myocardial disease
- Track 2-4Heart failure & arrhythmias
- Track 2-5Genetic and syndromic heart disease
- Track 2-6Hypertension
- Track 2-7Pericardial diseas
Heart disease refers to any condition affecting the cardiovascular system. Heart problems may happen to the valves in the heart, or the heart may not pump well and cause heart failure. Some people are born with heart disease.
- Track 3-1Cerebrovascular disease
- Track 3-2Inflammatory heart disease
- Track 3-3Heart disease in woman
- Track 3-4Hypertensive heart disease
- Track 3-5Ischemic heart disease
- Track 3-6Rheumatic heart disease
- Track 3-7Acute heart failure
- Track 3-8Diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular diseases
- Track 3-9Heart defects
Cardiac nurses are often specialized advanced practice registered nurses who work alongside cardiologists and other healthcare providers to provide comprehensive cardiovascular care for patients with acute and chronic heart maladies.
- Track 4-1Cardiac dysrhythmia
- Track 4-2Congestive heart failure
- Track 4-3Electrocardiogram monitoring
- Track 4-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 4-5Intensive care
- Track 4-6Cardiac nursing assessment
- Track 4-7Cardiac telemetric nursing
- Track 4-8Cardiac rehabilitation nursing
- Track 4-9Advanced practice of cardiac nursing
- Track 4-10Quality and safety of nursing care
Cardiac surgery is the specialty of medicine concerning the surgical treatment of pathologies related to the heart and thoracic aorta. Cardiac surgery developed through the work of numerous dedicated surgeons offering more and more treatments for diverse cardiac pathology. This development is still on-going today. This activity describes the innovations in cardiac surgery and how minimally invasive surgery is changing the landscape for open heart procedures.
- Track 5-1Open heart surgery
- Track 5-2Cardiothoracic surgery
- Track 5-3Pediatric cardiovascular surgery
- Track 5-4Aortic dissection
- Track 5-5CV evaluation for non‐cardiac surgery
- Track 5-6Risk of cardiac surgery
- Track 5-7Bypass surgery
Abnormal heart rhythms ‘’arrhythmias’’ are sequences of heartbeats that are irregular, too fast, too slow, or conducted via an abnormal electrical pathway through the heart. Heart disorders are the most common cause of an abnormal heart rhythm. Sometimes people are aware of abnormal heart rhythms, but many times they feel only their consequences, such as weakness or fainting. The diagnosis is based on electrocardiography.
- Track 6-1Cardia pacemakers and defibrillators
- Track 6-2CT angiography for the cardiologist
- Track 6-3Atrial fibrillation
- Track 6-4Bradiarrythimia
- Track 6-5Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
- Track 6-6Supraventricular tachycardia
Cardiomyopathy is a most common group of diseases that affect the heart muscles. In this, the heart muscle becomes rigid, enlarged or thick. In this condition, heart is less able to circulate the blood to all the body parts and maintain a normal electrical rhythm. This can lead to heart failure or irregular heartbeats called arrhythmias. In turn, heart failure can cause fluid to build up in the legs, ankles, lungs, feet or abdomen. The Typical perilous danger in patients with cardiomyopathies is sporadic heart rate.
- Track 7-1Inflammatory cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-2Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-3Idiopathic cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-4Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-5Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-6Myocarditis
High blood pressure is also called hypertension and it is a serious medical condition. It happens when the force of the blood pumping through your arteries is too strong. Blood pressure is the force exerted by the blood against the blood vessels walls, and the magnitude of this force only depends on the cardiac output and the resistance of the blood vessels. The high blood pressure usually does not cause any symptoms but the long term high blood pressure, however, is a major risk factor for stroke, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, heart failure, vision loss, and chronic kidney disease. Hypertension can strain the heart, damage blood vessels, kidney problems, and increase the risk of stroke, heart attack, and death.
- Track 8-1Malignant hypertension
- Track 8-2Isolated systolic hypertension
- Track 8-3Essential hypertension
- Track 8-4Secondary hypertension
Neonatology is a sub topic of Pediatrics that comprises of the medical care of newborn child, especially the ill or premature baby. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). Pediatric Conference focuses on Neonatology and invites neonatologists to present their research.
- Track 9-1Perinatology
- Track 9-2Neonatal research
- Track 9-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 9-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 9-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 9-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Clinical Pediatrics Conferences concentrates on basic research on clinical practice of Pediatrics & child health. Clinical Pediatrics session focus on clinical reports on diagnosis and other treatment aspects & also on challenges like ADHD, Alternative Medicine, Antibiotics, Bicycle Injuries, New Combination Vaccines, Childhood Obesity, Head Lice, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine, Managing Hypertension, New Diabetes Treatment, Pediatric Emergencies, Practice Management, Resident Education.
- Track 10-1Adolescent medicine
- Track 10-2Genetic disorders in children
- Track 10-3Antibiotics & birth defects
- Track 10-4Toxicology in children
- Track 10-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 10-6Molecular cellular pediatrics
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance appropriate well balance diet comprising of proper nutrients and sufficient amount of calories intake to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at different stages of child’s development. Pediatric Nutrition Conferences invites registered dieticians, dietetic technicians who have the vital role of good nutrition in the growth and development of infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 11-1Malnutrition
- Track 11-2Growth problems (Dwarfism)
- Track 11-3Iron deficiency anemia
- Track 11-4Vitamin deficiency
Pediatric primary care services includes wellbeing supervision and expectant direction; checking physical and psychosocial development and advancement; age-suitable screening; finding and treatment of intense and incessant issue; administration of genuine and hazardous disease and, when fitting, referral of more unpredictable conditions; and arrangement of first contact mind and additionally organized administration of medical issues requiring numerous expert administrations.
- Track 12-1Behavioural health screening in pediatric primary care
- Track 12-2Child mental health services in primary care
- Track 12-3Internal medicine and pediatrics
- Track 12-4Psychological and social support for children
Pediatric Dentistry mission is to optimize oral health in children & adolescent. Our Pediatric Dentistry Conferences is dedicated to discuss about how to consider and treat the children in a way that can make them comfortable.
- Track 13-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 13-2Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 13-3Dental material sciences
- Track 13-4Pediatric dental research
- Track 13-5Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 13-6Dental trauma
Feeding the new born with human milk is Breast Feeding. As per the American Academy of Pediatrics Conferences human breast feeding is recommended to infants. Breast milk contains amino acids, sugars & fats. Break milk provides the babies with sufficient amount of vitamins, enzymes & minerals. Pediatrics Conferences invites all the researchers to present the novel discoveries in the topic related to Breast Feeding.
- Track 14-1Maternal, newborn, child & adolescent health
- Track 14-2HIV and infant feeding
- Track 14-3Parenting and child health
- Track 14-4Bottle feeding
Pediatric Nursing Conferences is the medical care for newborn child to adolescent basically in a hospital or clinic. This is invites all the practioners and experts from all over the world for evidence based clinical information, research and pediatric healthcare.
- Track 15-1Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 15-2Pediatric trauma care
- Track 15-3Pediatric airway
- Track 15-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 15-5Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)