Call for Abstract
7th International Conference on Pediatric Cardiology, will be organized around the theme “Child Healthcare during Pandemics like COVID-19 ”
Pediatric Cardiology_2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Cardiology_2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is one of the fields of medicine which is concerned with the medical, health care and development of babies and children and their opportunity to get complete potential to grow into adults. Pediatrics follows the age range from infants to adolescents. Pediatrics is the newly emerged medical specialty. The main aim of the pediatrics is to reduce the child and infant death rates, to control the spreading of infectious diseases and to promote healthy life styles. Pediatrics is not only concerned about the immediate cure but also the long term effects on quality life, abilities and survival.
- Track 1-1Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-2Pediatrics neurology
- Track 1-3Pediatric dentistry
- Track 1-4Pediatrics surgery
- Track 1-5Pediatric gastroenterology
- Track 1-6Pediatrics nephrology and urology
- Track 1-7Pediatrics allergy and infectious diseases
- Track 1-8Breast feeding
- Track 1-9Pediatric ophthalmology
- Track 1-10Specialty care
- Track 1-11Pediatric otorhinolaryngology
- Track 1-12Pediatric audiology
- Track 1-13Pediatric nursing
Pediatric Cardiology is the study of diagnosis and treats the children with cardiac/heart conditions. Pediatric Cardiologists are pediatricians who are specialized in cardiology treat the children & infants. Pediatric Cardiology Conferences invites novel research areas i.e. heart diseases in infants. Children and adolescent also including embryology and anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, biochemistry, pathology, genetics, radiology, clinical aspects, investigative cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography, and cardiac surgery. Pediatric Cardiology Conferences 2020 is a call for academics, clinicians, healthcare managers and policy makers.
- Track 2-1Congenital heart disease
- Track 2-2Children with heart murmurs
- Track 2-3Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Track 2-4Endocardial and myocardial disease
- Track 2-5Heart failure & arrhythmias
- Track 2-6Genetic and syndromic heart disease
- Track 2-7Hypertension
- Track 2-8Pericardial disease
Heart diseases describe a range of conditions that affect the heart. Diseases under the heart disease includes blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you're born with (congenital heart defects), among others. Heart disease term is often used interchangeably with the cardiovascular disease. It generally refers to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart failure, chest pain (angina) or stroke. Other heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart's muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease. Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices.
- Track 3-1Cerebrovascular disease
- Track 3-2Inflammatory heart disease
- Track 3-3Heart disease in woman
- Track 3-4Hypertensive heart disease
- Track 3-5Ischemic heart disease
- Track 3-6Rheumatic heart disease
- Track 3-7Acute heart failure
- Track 3-8Diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular diseases
- Track 3-9Heart defects
Cardiac nursing is a nursing specialty which deals with the patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular nurses handle the people with heart diseases and interact with their patients’ families. They may monitor and treat acutely ill patients, or they may focus on cardiac rehabilitation—helping patients make lifestyle changes to prevent the worsening of their disease.
- Track 4-1Cardiac dysrhythmia
- Track 4-2Advanced practice of cardiac nursing
- Track 4-3Cardiac rehabilitation nursing
- Track 4-4Cardiac telemetric nursing
- Track 4-5Cardiac nursing assessment
- Track 4-6Intensive care
- Track 4-7Cardiac catheterization
- Track 4-8Electrocardiogram monitoring
- Track 4-9Congestive heart failure
- Track 4-10Quality and safety of nursing care
Cardiovascular surgery is the main surgery on the heart vessels. It is employed to treat the complications of valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease or to correct congenital heart disease from various causes, endocarditis, atherosclerosis and rheumatic heart disease. It also includes heart transplantation.
- Track 5-1Open heart surgery
- Track 5-2Cardiothoracic surgery
- Track 5-3Pediatric cardiovascular surgery
- Track 5-4Aortic dissection
- Track 5-5CV evaluation for non‐cardiac surgery
- Track 5-6Risk of cardiac surgery
- Track 5-7Bypass surgery
Heart rhythm issues commonly called heart arrhythmias happens when the electrical motivations that arrange the heartbeats don't work appropriately, bringing about the heart to pulsate too quick, too moderate or unpredictably. Heart arrhythmias may feel like a vacillating or hustling heart and might be safe. Some heart arrhythmias may bring about annoying now and then even life-debilitating indications and signs. Heart arrhythmia treatment can regularly control quick, moderate or sporadic heartbeats. Likewise, in light of the fact that troublesome heart arrhythmias are frequently provoked or are even brought on by a harmed heart or frail, the person might have the capacity to lessen your arrhythmia hazard by receiving a heart-sound way of life.
- Track 6-1Cardia pacemakers and defibrillators
- Track 6-2CT angiography for the cardiologist
- Track 6-3Atrial fibrillation
- Track 6-4Bradiarrythimia
- Track 6-5Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
- Track 6-6Supraventricular tachycardia
Cardiomyopathy is a most common group of diseases that affect the heart muscles. In this, the heart muscle becomes rigid, enlarged or thick. In this condition, heart is less able to circulate the blood to all the body parts and maintain a normal electrical rhythm. This can lead to heart failure or irregular heartbeats called arrhythmias. In turn, heart failure can cause fluid to build up in the legs, ankles, lungs, feet or abdomen. The Typical perilous danger in patients with cardiomyopathies is sporadic heart rate.
- Track 7-1Inflammatory cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-2Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-3Idiopathic cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-4Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-5Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Track 7-6Myocarditis
High blood pressure is also called hypertension and it is a serious medical condition. It happens when the force of the blood pumping through your arteries is too strong. Blood pressure is the force exerted by the blood against the blood vessels walls, and the magnitude of this force only depends on the cardiac output and the resistance of the blood vessels. The high blood pressure usually does not cause any symptoms but the long term high blood pressure, however, is a major risk factor for stroke, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, heart failure, vision loss, and chronic kidney disease. Hypertension can strain the heart, damage blood vessels, kidney problems, and increase the risk of stroke, heart attack, and death.
- Track 8-1Malignant hypertension
- Track 8-2Isolated systolic hypertension
- Track 8-3Essential hypertension
- Track 8-4Secondary hypertension
Neonatology is a sub topic of pediatrics that comprises of the medical care of newborn child, especially the ill or premature baby. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). Pediatric Conference focuses on Neonatology and invites neonatologists to present their research.
- Track 9-1Perinatology
- Track 9-2Neonatal research
- Track 9-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 9-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 9-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 9-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Clinical Pediatrics Conferences concentrates on basic research on clinical practice of Pediatrics & child health. Clinical Pediatrics session focus on clinical reports on diagnosis and other treatment aspects & also on challenges like ADHD, Alternative Medicine, Antibiotics, Bicycle Injuries, New Combination Vaccines, Childhood Obesity, Head Lice, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine, Managing Hypertension, New Diabetes Treatment, Pediatric Emergencies, Practice Management, Resident Education.
- Track 10-1Adolescent medicine
- Track 10-2Genetic disorders in children
- Track 10-3Antibiotics & birth defects
- Track 10-4Toxicology in children
- Track 10-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 10-6Molecular cellular pediatrics
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance appropriate well balance diet comprising of proper nutrients and sufficient amount of calories intake to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at different stages of child’s development. Pediatric Nutrition Conferences invites registered dieticians, dietetic technicians who have the vital role of good nutrition in the growth and development of infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 11-1Malnutrition
- Track 11-2Growth problems (Dwarfism)
- Track 11-3Iron deficiency anemia
- Track 11-4Vitamin deficiency
Pediatric primary care services includes wellbeing supervision and expectant direction; checking physical and psychosocial development and advancement; age-suitable screening; finding and treatment of intense and incessant issue; administration of genuine and hazardous disease and, when fitting, referral of more unpredictable conditions; and arrangement of first contact mind and additionally organized administration of medical issues requiring numerous expert administrations.
- Track 12-1Behavioural health screening in pediatric primary care
- Track 12-2Child mental health services in primary care
- Track 12-3Internal medicine and pediatrics
- Track 12-4Psychological and social support for children